Monday, June 22, 2009

Making Sugar Roses, Leaves and Fillers

I have been around cakes my whole life and I have been making them for over 18 years! So I have set up some cake cooking and decorating classes so you can make beautiful looking cakes.
The first class will teach you how to make sugar roses, leaves and fillers giving you a hands on experience in the kitchen with me. You will be given a kit to work with and to take home so you can keep practising until you are satisfied. Read more on this class.

The second class is where you bring back your roses to be coloured, sprayed and arranged for placing on both mud and fruit cakes. Read more on this class.


WHAT - Class one
WHEN - 26th July 2009, 9.30am - 1.30pm
COST - $180

WHAT - Class two
WHEN - 9th August 2009, 9.30am - 1.30pm
COST - $105

No comments:

Post a Comment